Are you at the start of your career path, do you have a passion for the events industry and are you looking for a career where you learn all the ins and outs of the events industry? Are you also a cheerful bouncing ball, with a commercial drive? Then we are looking for you!
Flitz events is the event agency in The Hague that organizes the nicest, craziest and most memorable events. From company outings to bachelor parties and from family days to exciting team building activities; we don't turn our hand around for it! We mainly do this on the beautiful beach of Scheveningen, but we also come on location to, for example, convert a Bijenkorf or high school auditorium into a laser game paradise!
What you are going to do
As an account manager you work with an experienced colleague so that you can learn all the tricks of the trade at Flitz-Events. As an account manager, you are the first point of contact for your customers and organize their event from A to Z. In this way you advise and think along with the customer for the most suitable activity. Compile a quote based on their budget and maintain the relationship with the customer throughout the process.
This includes the following tasks:
· Advising customers for organizing a great experience for the customer
· Preparing customized offers
· Scheduling events and ensuring that the planning fits together
· Organizing events that exceed customers' greatest dreams
· Building good relationships with our suppliers and partners
· Staying up-to-date on all the hip trends in the event world
What to bring:
· You have MBO / HBO working and thinking level
· Experience in the sales, commercial or event industry is an advantage
· You are communicative and not afraid to speak to customers
· You can work meticulously
· You speak fluent Dutch and good English (German is an advantage)
What you get from us:
· A great and varied job in a super fun young and informal team
· The chance to let your creativity and organizational skills shine
· A good salary based on your experience and education, between € 2000 and € 2500 gross based on a 40-hour working week
· Phone (Apple or other brand of your choice) + SIM card that you can also use privately
· 8% holiday allowance per year
· 2/3 pension contribution
· Travel allowance
· Growth opportunities to event manager
Will you join our party?
Would you like to come and work for us? Send your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
For questions about the vacancy or the application procedure, you can always call us on 070 – 2501429.
Location: The Hague the Netherlands
Employment: Full-time (32h – 40h), fixed time with a view to an indefinite time.
Salary: €2.000,00 – €2.500,00 per month
The Flitz events team can't wait to meet you. See you soon!
Working on the beach?
As an event agency along the coast of Scheveningen you can be found on the beach every week. Sun, sea, beach and smiling faces, doesn't that sound like the ideal workplace? We can tell you from experience that it is the ideal workplace! We are looking for spontaneous instructors to supervise our activities. You are therefore a communicative and social animal that likes to be among people.
Would you like to know more about this unique function at Flitz-Events? Please feel free to contact us.
Who we are
Flitz-Events has been organizing events and activities on and around the beaches of The Hague for more than 15 years, with Scheveningen as a permanent base. With around 1000 events and activities per year, we are busy every day creating happy faces among our customers. This summer promises to be fantastic again! The outings we organize are for families, companies, bachelor parties and schools. You can't name it that crazy or we'll take care of it. Whether it's 10 people or 5000 people, we want to help everyone as much as possible with the implementation of their ideal outing. Team building, fun and customization are our priority. We take care of the entire organization of the event in order to provide all our guests with an unforgettable day.
Want to work at the largest and nicest event agency in Scheveningen? You are very welcome to join our enthusiastic and fun team! Will you be the next topper?
What does your job at Flitz-Events look like?
As an event instructor you play an important role in providing an unforgettable day for our customers. As the face of Flitz-Events, you receive the guests on location and provide them with a clear and clear explanation of the rules of the game. One time you do that together with our nice colleagues, the other time on your own. You guide and enthuse the participants during the activities. You ensure a smooth and safe course of the event and you are always there for the customer.
Talents we would like to see again
At Flitz-Event we think it's great to welcome new people to our team. New talents with new input are therefore very welcome! What we expect from you:
What we offer you!
In addition to the nicest working environment and nicest colleagues, we offer you;
We are happy to welcome you to our unique team full of hard-working toppers! Are you interested in coming to work at Flitz-Events? Send us your CV and a short motivation or come by for a cup of coffee at our office.
What do we expect from you?
• Deployment and flexibility.
• Enthusiasm; natural talents who enjoy the profession.
• Enter trainers who also want to work outside of 9.00 and 17.00 hours.
• Representative craftsmen who pamper our participants.
• Service orientation and passion.
What can you expect from us?
• A pleasant working environment.
• Enthusiastic colleagues.
• A suitable salary.
Do you have talent for event organization and would you like to work for a commercial company?
Who are we looking for?
Trainees who like to roll up their sleeves, are enthusiastic and eager to learn, follow an MBO or HBO education in the field of customised, leisure, recreation and tourism or marketing / communication and or sport.
Are you creative, do you have organizational talent and are you available immediately? Then this is the internship for you and we want to get to know you!
We are an accredited training company!
- Commercial level 4
- Marketing employee
- Employee event organization
- Level 2 Sports coach
- Level 3 Sports leader
- Level 4 Sports coordinator
We offer a pleasant working atmosphere, varied and adventurous work and an enthusiastic team. We also give you a lot of freedom, responsibility and room for initiative. An internship where you gain relevant work experience!
Interested? Send your application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible.